Our main objective is quality; we offer the maximum reliability to our customers.We address both the primary and the secondary sector as well as a slight presence in the tertiary sector (service sector).
In Playdesa we carry out all the phases of production in order to get a high quality product at the end, starting with a strict control of the raw material used at all levels: polymer, inks, dyes and another inputs.
Using the most modern techniques we maintain strict control of the entire process to achieve the final product.
We have all the necessary means to reuse all the recycled material. Our products are 100% recyclable.
There exists no danger to the environment because we do not use heavy metals or other dangerous elements. In addition, our products are suitable for the food industry.
Playdesa is constantly evolving to meet the current and future necessities of our diversified market that demands the latest technologic advances keeping a high flexibility, adaptation and a quick response. Therefore, year after year, Playdesa makes a commitment to invest actively in tecnology and formation, implementing new production lines, new facilities and developing new products, with the only objective to provide adapted solutions to each customer and getting its satisfaction.
Finally, to develop its activity, The Management establishes a Quality Policy with the following values:
- Achieve the complete satisfaction of our customer, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the product supplied and continuously improving the effectiveness of the Management System.
- Comply with the legal requirements applicable to our activity (Including those related to Quality, Environment, Safety and Health) and individuals established by our customers and suppliers.
- To continuously improve and expand the facilities and productive means to guarantee the supply in the conditions and deadlines that the customer requires, while we develop new products.
- To prevent pollution and protect the Environment, the best available techniques are used and appropriate working methods are established to reduce the environmental impact.
- Provide and maintain a work environment that is safe and adequate in terms of facilities and provisions related to work welfare.
- Ensure a quality standard that allows the manufacture of alimentary products in accordance with the current legislation. Additionally, invest in training to ensure all the points mentioned above.